Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pancake Tuesday :) Whoo!

The kids are on break this week and seem to have gone their separate ways. #1 Child is busy with friends, ball hockey, hockey and going to the gym. He joined a few weeks back and has been going quite regularly after school. The gym is close to his school and I pick him up on my way home. #2 Child is again busy connecting with friends and hockey. He is playing for an All-star team and they have their away tournament this weekend. The team has players from all across the zone so practice time together has been limited to basically this week to prepare for the tournament this weekend. # 3 Child has been away since Sunday with a friend. Spoke with her today and she is having a blast. Just a few years ago, I would never have been working over March Break but this week I’m taking 1 or 2 days off towards the end of the week when the majority of activities have slowed down and we can slow down as well. Dad and #2 will be heading away for the weekend and I’m not sure if # 3 and I will go as well. # 1 has a ball hockey tournament but can stay with my sister..... We shall what the week brings as I started to get a sore throat last night and today had a hard time breathing during my run at the gym. Still managed to get in just over 4 km Whoo!

Breakfast was fibre one, blackberries and strawberries with milk. I had a banana for snack and some pork and an orange for lunch. I am also drinking my water today.. Over all not so bad. For supper it will be pancakes as today is Shrove Tuesday. I love pancakes and it’s always fun to have breakfast foods for supper.

Quiet night for me tonight as both boys have hockey and Ry is still away at her friends.

Steps so far today, 7040. Will add in running for 30 minues and update total at end of day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment